This course is designed to take the concealed carrier to the next level of proficiency.
The student will work through various drills outdoors, concentrating on safe holster work, muzzle discipline, and movement as well as reloading and clearing malfunctions under duress.
The concepts of defensive shooting and cover/concealment are reinforced through various move and shoot drills. The student should have an ingrained sense of firearms safety.
This course is offered in 4 hour blocks.
What you will need:
- Range appropriate attire.
- Ball cap.
- Long sleeve crew neck t shirt or zip hoodie.
- Sneakers or closed toed shoes.
- Eye and ear protection (available for purchase) between $30-$180 depending on brand and functions.
- 300-500 Rounds.
- This course will take place at an Outdoor Range