This course covers the basic state laws for obtaining a Florida concealed carry weapon license. You will be required to load and shoot a firearm in order to qualify.
This is a beginners course. In this class you will learn the fundamentals ie; stance, eye dominance, aiming, proper grip, breathing, trigger control and SAFELY handling and operating a firearm.
This course exceeds the state requirements for obtaining a concealed carry license. Upon completion and qualifying you will receive a certificate along with the state application, fingerprint card and instructions on how to apply for your Concealed Weapons License.
What you will need:
- Range appropriate attire.
- Ball cap.
- Long sleeve crew neck t shirt or zip hoodie.
- Sneakers or closed toed shoes.
- Eye and ear protection (available for purchase) between $30-$180 depending on brand and functions.
- 50-100 Rounds.
- This course will take place at an Indoor Range